6502 34th Ave SW,
Seattle, WA 98126
- 21 Beds
- 6,160 sqft
Est. Value* : $682,300
- 21 Beds
- 6,160 sqft
6502 34th Ave SW is a condominium unit in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 2018 and includes twenty-one bedrooms, fourteen bathrooms, and 6,160 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 8/8/2016, this property sold for $600,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $682,300. Frequently asked questions about 6502 34th Ave SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6502 34th Ave SW is located in a community that is home to 20,860 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 58.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6502 34th Ave SW has a median household income of $50,031 and spends about $42,845 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6502 34th Ave SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 27.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6502 34th Ave SW include Cascadia Elementary, and Chief Sealth International High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1033 (523 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 6502 34th Ave SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6502 34th Ave SW is about 39.4 degrees in January and 63.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6502 34th Ave SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6547 30th Place SW 27HH,
$700,000 House For Sale
7172 27th Avenue SW,
$619,500 House For Sale
3539 SW Webster Street,
$725,000 House For Sale
7506 21st Avenue SW,
$580,000 House For Sale
4101 Orchard St,
$339,000 House For Sale
6712 42nd Ave,
$699,000 House For Sale
7007 California Avenue SW #A,
$509,950 House For Sale
7001 California Avenue SW #B,
$529,950 House For Sale
4307 SW Frontenac Street #B,
$559,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||10.82 mi|
|Chief Sealth International High School||9-12||1,118||59||18.9||0.74 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||2.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.