Off Market

724 Flanders Ave,

Daytona Beach, FL 32114
  • 1 Beds
  • 1,276 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $57,010

  • 1 Beds
  • 1,276 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1950

Description

724 Flanders Ave is a single family home in Daytona Beach, FL. This home was built in 1950 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,276 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $57,010. Frequently asked questions about 724 Flanders Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 724 Flanders Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,869 residents, which has increased by 16.1% since 2000. 47% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (15.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.03%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 724 Flanders Ave has a median household income of $31,006 and spends about $31,824 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 724 Flanders Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 23.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 724 Flanders Ave include Mainland High School, Ormond Beach Middle School, and Palm Terrace Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 724 Flanders Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 724 Flanders Ave is about 49.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 724 Flanders Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,276
Year Built
1950
Latitude
29.22
Longitude
-81.03
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $226 $0 $0 $36,160
2016 $220 $0 $0 $35,416
2015 $225 $0 $0 $35,170
2013 $220 $0 $0 $34,706

Local Info

Population
33,869
Median Family Income
$31,006
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.0%
Median Homeowner Age
33.0
Households with Children
47.0%
Unemployment Rate
5.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Mainland High School 9-12
Ormond Beach Middle School 6-8
Palm Terrace Elementary School   PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week