Off Market

1108 Rustling Oaks Dr,

Pleasant View, TN 37146
  • 2,061 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $309,400

  • 2,061 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2003

Description

1108 Rustling Oaks Dr is a single family home in Pleasant View, TN. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bathrooms and 2,061 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $309,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Rustling Oaks Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Rustling Oaks Dr is located in a community that is home to 3,977 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 85.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.97%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Rustling Oaks Dr has a median household income of $51,551 and spends about $43,800 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Rustling Oaks Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 1108 Rustling Oaks Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Rustling Oaks Dr is about 34.7 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Rustling Oaks Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,061
Year Built
2003
Latitude
36.37
Longitude
-87.07
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,927 $0 $0 $61,375
2017 $1,734 $0 $0 $61,375
2016 $1,716 $0 $0 $61,375
2015 $1,716 $0 $0 $54,650
2013 $1,650 $0 $0 $54,650

Local Info

Population
3,977
Median Family Income
$51,551
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.4
Households with Children
85.5%
Unemployment Rate
3.0%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week