1108 Roy Sellers Rd,
Columbia, TN 38401
- 2,042 sqft
Est. Value* : $359,000
- 2,042 sqft
1108 Roy Sellers Rd is a single family home in Columbia, TN. This home was built in 1988 and includes two bathrooms and 2,042 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 6/3/2015, this property sold for $192,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $359,000. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Roy Sellers Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Roy Sellers Rd is located in a community that is home to 53,200 residents, which has increased by 12.2% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Roy Sellers Rd has a median household income of $47,724 and spends about $41,459 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Roy Sellers Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 12.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Roy Sellers Rd include Northfield Academy, and Spring Hill Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1186 (575 for Math and 611 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 1108 Roy Sellers Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Roy Sellers Rd is about 34.3 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Roy Sellers Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1719 Oak Trail Dr,
$359,900 For Sale
1682 Grants Rd,
$609,900 For Sale
106 Concord Dr,
$349,900 For Sale
4017 Grace Creek Valley Ln Thompsons Station,
$1,599,000 For Sale
223 Shady Dr,
$239,900 For Sale
221 Porter Circle,
$999,800 For Sale
204 Porter Cir,
$269,900 For Sale
528 Lenape Path,
$222,900 For Sale
1056 Vanguard Dr.,
$289,990 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northfield Academy||6-12||40||4||10||3.85 mi|
|Spring Hill High School||9-12||1,116||63||17.7||2.66 mi|
|Spring Hill Elementary||PK-4||556||35.3||15.7||5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.