11707 Clear Ridge Dr,
Midlothian, VA 23112
- 4 Beds
- 1,679 sqft
Est. Value* : $229,300
- 4 Beds
- 1,679 sqft
11707 Clear Ridge Dr is a single family home in Midlothian, VA. This home was built in 1998 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,679 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $229,300. Frequently asked questions about 11707 Clear Ridge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11707 Clear Ridge Dr is located in a community that is home to 36,972 residents, which has increased by 23% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11707 Clear Ridge Dr has a median household income of $83,959 and spends about $61,200 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11707 Clear Ridge Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11707 Clear Ridge Dr include Bailey Bridge Middle, Manchester High, and Thelma Crenshaw Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (503 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 11707 Clear Ridge Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11707 Clear Ridge Dr is about 31.9 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11707 Clear Ridge Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5106 Parrish Creek Terrace,
$289,950 House For Sale
11724 New Forest Trail,
$219,950 House For Sale
12101 King Cotton Court,
$229,900 House For Sale
3219 Tammaway Drive,
$237,777 House For Sale
11302 Perdido Court,
$229,950 House For Sale
6806 Full Rack Circle,
$225,000 House For Sale
3900 Timber Ridge Road,
$399,000 House For Sale
13501 Sunday Silence Court,
$265,000 House For Sale
6024 Watch Harbour Road,
$395,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bailey Bridge Middle||6-8||1,397||90.6||15.4||0.91 mi|
|Manchester High||9-12||2,008||139.8||14.3||1.15 mi|
|Thelma Crenshaw Elementary||PK-5||697||42.2||16.4||0.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.