522 Hatchery Rd,
Dover, DE 19901
- 4 Beds
- 3,235 sqft
Est. Value* : $206,200
- 4 Beds
522 Hatchery Rd is a single family home in Dover, DE. This home was built in 1957 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,235 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $206,200. Frequently asked questions about 522 Hatchery Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 522 Hatchery Rd is located in a community that is home to 30,205 residents, which has increased by 10.6% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 522 Hatchery Rd has a median household income of $54,537 and spends about $45,488 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 522 Hatchery Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 522 Hatchery Rd include Central Middle School, Dover High School, and Towne Point Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 988 (482 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 52.1% of the residents near 522 Hatchery Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 522 Hatchery Rd is about 32.5 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 522 Hatchery Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
LOT 26 LULU LANE,
$270,000 House For Sale
LOT 7 LULU LANE,
$263,900 House For Sale
LOT 5 LULU LANE,
$280,900 House For Sale
LOT 23 LULU LANE,
$327,000 House For Sale
LOT 8 TYLER LULU LANE,
$365,596 House For Sale
541 DYKE BRANCH RD,
$314,900 House For Sale
280 GREENWICH DR,
$239,900 House For Sale
58 CLAYSTONE DR,
$274,000 House For Sale
140 HARCOURT DR,
$287,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Middle School||7-8||985||61||16.1||3.71 mi|
|Dover High School||9-12||1,845||115||16||3.76 mi|
|Towne Point Elementary School||K-4||304||21||14.4||3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.