2070 Township Highway 55,
Nevada, OH 44849
- 1,260 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
2070 Township Highway 55 is a single family home in Nevada, OH. This home was built in 1973 and includes 1,260 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Frequently asked questions about 2070 Township Highway 55 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 Township Highway 55 is located in a community that is home to 2,690 residents, which has increased by 8.1% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 Township Highway 55 has a median household income of $42,356 and spends about $38,597 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 Township Highway 55 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 Township Highway 55 include Wynford Elementary School, Wynford High School, and Wynford Junior High. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 66.4% of the residents near 2070 Township Highway 55 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 Township Highway 55 is about 32.5 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 Township Highway 55 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
832 Marseilles Galion W Road,
$390,000 House For Sale
342 South Green Street,
$38,500 House For Sale
324 Short Street,
$94,000 House For Sale
1181 Bahama Drive,
$86,400 House For Sale
1063 Jamaica Drive,
$94,900 House For Sale
954 Bermuda Drive,
$99,900 House For Sale
203 Wallace Street,
$55,000 House For Sale
201 Jefferson Street,
$43,500 House For Sale
157 N Grand Avenue,
$39,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Wynford Elementary School||PK-6||639||38||16.8||6.94 mi|
|Wynford High School||9-12||284||16.7||16.9||6.93 mi|
|Wynford Junior High||7-8||205||10.5||19.5||6.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.