Off Market

610 Rochester St W,

Rainier, WA 98576
  • 886 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $168,400

  • 886 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1942

Description

610 Rochester St W is a single family home in Rainier, WA. This home was built in 1942 and includes one bathrooms and 886 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, space heater, and cooling system. In 10/14/2014, this property sold for $70,200. Today, the estimated home value is around $168,400. Frequently asked questions about 610 Rochester St W and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 610 Rochester St W is located in a community that is home to 3,016 residents, which has increased by 51.1% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.07%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 610 Rochester St W has a median household income of $41,322 and spends about $37,996 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 610 Rochester St W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 610 Rochester St W include Rainier Elementary School, Rainier Middle School, and Rainier Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1022 (512 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 610 Rochester St W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 610 Rochester St W is about 30.4 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 610 Rochester St W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
886
Year Built
1942
Latitude
46.89
Longitude
-122.7
Cooling
YES
Heating
SPACE

Price History

Date Price Event
10/14/2014 $70,200 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,247 $0 $0 $107,500
2017 $1,064 $0 $0 $98,500
2016 $1,100 $0 $0 $87,150
2014 $1,086 $0 $0 $82,000
2013 $1,420 $0 $0 $101,050

Local Info

Population
3,016
Median Family Income
$41,322
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.9
Households with Children
75.0%
Unemployment Rate
5.0%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Rainier Elementary School K-5
Rainier Middle School 6-8
Rainier Senior High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week