3537 Flora Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64109
- 3 Beds
- 1,931 sqft
Est. Value* : $65,000
- 3 Beds
3537 Flora Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,931 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $65,000. Frequently asked questions about 3537 Flora Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3537 Flora Ave is located in a community that is home to 11,337 residents, which has decreased by -4.8% since 2000. 45% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3537 Flora Ave has a median household income of $30,289 and spends about $31,146 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3537 Flora Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3537 Flora Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 3537 Flora Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3537 Flora Ave is about 28.6 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3537 Flora Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3735 Tracy Avenue,
$277,000 House For Sale
3915 Paseo Boulevard,
$140,000 House For Sale
3938 Charlotte St.,
$275,000 House For Sale
3931 Paseo Boulevard,
$185,000 House For Sale
4118 Tracy Avenue,
$325,000 House For Sale
4110 Harrison Street,
$159,950 House For Sale
4016 Charlotte St,
$240,000 House For Sale
3521 Cherry St,
$525,000 House For Sale
510 E 33 St,
$289,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||3.75 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||1.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.