Off Market

1609 Stoneybrook Dr,

Rockwall, TX 75087
  • 2,277 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $292,500

  • 2,277 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1985

Description

1609 Stoneybrook Dr is a single family home in Rockwall, TX. This home was built in 1985 and includes 2,277 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $292,500. Frequently asked questions about 1609 Stoneybrook Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1609 Stoneybrook Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,397 residents, which has increased by 26% since 2000. 79.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.18%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1609 Stoneybrook Dr has a median household income of $77,282 and spends about $57,457 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1609 Stoneybrook Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1609 Stoneybrook Dr include Rockwall High School. The state average SAT score is 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.4% of the residents near 1609 Stoneybrook Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1609 Stoneybrook Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1609 Stoneybrook Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
2,277
Year Built
1985
Latitude
32.93
Longitude
-96.48
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
NONE
Fireplace
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $5,387 $0 $0 $249,350
2017 $5,100 $0 $0 $230,457
2016 $4,808 $0 $0 $209,506
2015 $4,420 $0 $0 $190,460
2014 $4,356 $0 $0 $194,440

Local Info

Population
16,397
Median Family Income
$77,282
Graduate Degree Percentile
12.5%
Median Homeowner Age
39.1
Households with Children
79.9%
Unemployment Rate
2.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Rockwall High School 9-12
Rockwall-Heath High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.