503 Texas Ave,
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
- 3 Beds
- 1,400 sqft
Est. Value* : $331,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,400 sqft
503 Texas Ave is a single family home in Carolina Beach, NC. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,400 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $331,200. Frequently asked questions about 503 Texas Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 503 Texas Ave is located in a community that is home to 6,595 residents, which has decreased by -16.2% since 2000. 64.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 503 Texas Ave has a median household income of $50,861 and spends about $43,337 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 503 Texas Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 503 Texas Ave include Carolina Beach Elementary, and Charles P Murray Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (501 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 50.9% of the residents near 503 Texas Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 503 Texas Ave is about 43.1 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 503 Texas Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1308 Swordfish Lane,
$675,000 For Sale
401 Tennessee Avenue,
$699,000 For Sale
1415 Lake Park Boulevard S # 2,
$599,999 For Sale
503 Tennessee Avenue,
$747,000 For Sale
1309 Pinfish Lane,
$735,000 For Sale
1229 Pinfish Lane,
$567,500 For Sale
1225 Pinfish Lane,
$567,500 For Sale
1518 Snapper Lane,
$639,900 For Sale
1519 S Lake Park Boulevard,
$2,050,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carolina Beach Elementary||K-5||450||27.2||16.5||0.76 mi|
|College Road Early Childhood Center||PK-K||153||9.9||15.3||8.92 mi|
|Charles P Murray Middle||6-8||897||54.5||16.4||5.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.