Off Market

17349 E Hidden Green Ct,

Rio Verde, AZ 85263
  • 3,440 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $725,700

  • 3,440 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2018

Description

17349 E Hidden Green Ct is a single family home in Rio Verde, AZ. This home was built in 2018 and includes 3,440 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 5/26/2016, this property sold for $684,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $725,700. Frequently asked questions about 17349 E Hidden Green Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 17349 E Hidden Green Ct is located in a community that is home to 1,221 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 85.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (37.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (22.45%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17349 E Hidden Green Ct has a median household income of $186,112 and spends about $108,610 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17349 E Hidden Green Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 17349 E Hidden Green Ct include Cactus Shadows High School, Desert Sun Academy, and Sonoran Trails Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 994 (483 for Math and 511 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 72.0% of the residents near 17349 E Hidden Green Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17349 E Hidden Green Ct is about 43.1 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17349 E Hidden Green Ct resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
3,440
Year Built
2018
Latitude
33.74
Longitude
-111.7
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.52 acre
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
5/26/2016 $684,000 Sold
5/29/2018 $800,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,194 $0 $0 $28,695

Local Info

Population
1,221
Median Family Income
$186,112
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.3%
Median Homeowner Age
61.1
Households with Children
85.6%
Unemployment Rate
1.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cactus Shadows High School 8-12
Desert Sun Academy PK-6
Sonoran Trails Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.