904 11th St NE,
Jasper, AL 35504
- 1,356 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
904 11th St NE is a single family home in Jasper, AL. This home was built in 1966 and includes one bathrooms and 1,356 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 904 11th St NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 904 11th St NE is located in a community that is home to 13,529 residents, which has increased by 7.8% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 904 11th St NE has a median household income of $45,517 and spends about $40,377 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 904 11th St NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 904 11th St NE include Jasper High School, Maddox Intermediate School, and Memorial Park Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 904 11th St NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 904 11th St NE is about 37.6 degrees in January and 77.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 904 11th St NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1404 LAURIN St,
$155,000 House For Sale
1309 EAGLES LN,
$229,900 House For Sale
456 LAUREL OAKS Dr,
$699,990 House For Sale
1801 4TH STREET NE,
$599,000 House For Sale
2477 HIDDEN RIDGE Ln,
$797,900 House For Sale
900 ORCHARD Ln,
$299,900 House For Sale
1003 ORCHARD Ln,
$275,000 House For Sale
900 SHADES CLIFF RD,
$149,900 House For Sale
302 CHEROKEE Dr,
$139,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jasper High School||9-12||802||54.7||14.6||1.78 mi|
|Maddox Intermediate School||4-6||616||36.5||16.8||1.95 mi|
|Memorial Park Elementary School||2-3||494||25.5||19.3||1.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.