7 Whistle Ln,
Hope, RI 02831
- 3 Beds
- 2,258 sqft
Est. Value* : $388,200
- 3 Beds
7 Whistle Ln is a single family home in Hope, RI. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,258 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. In 12/27/2017, this property sold for $359,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $388,200. Frequently asked questions about 7 Whistle Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7 Whistle Ln is located in a community that is home to 3,121 residents, which has increased by 0.9% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7 Whistle Ln has a median household income of $89,055 and spends about $63,949 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7 Whistle Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7 Whistle Ln include Hope School, Scituate High School, and Scituate Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (521 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 61.7% of the residents near 7 Whistle Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7 Whistle Ln is about 32.8 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7 Whistle Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
460 Hammet Road,
$699,000 House For Sale
168 Phillips Hill Road,
$249,900 House For Sale
170 Rock Hill Road,
$489,900 House For Sale
770 Hill Farm Road,
$149,900 House For Sale
1316 Hill Farm Road,
$269,900 House For Sale
4 Linden Ln,
$289,900 House For Sale
1445 Main Street,
$279,900 House For Sale
416 Harkney Hill Road,
$259,900 House For Sale
3 Darius Lane,
$169,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hope School||K-5||178||14.2||12.5||3.49 mi|
|Scituate High School||9-12||413||36.5||11.2||6.55 mi|
|Scituate Middle School||6-8||326||29.6||10.9||6.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.