5739 Myron Rd,
Grant Township, MI 48032
Est. Value* : $244,000
5739 Myron Rd is a single family home in Grant Township, MI. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $244,000. Frequently asked questions about 5739 Myron Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5739 Myron Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,663 residents, which has increased by 38.4% since 2000. 81.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5739 Myron Rd has a median household income of $51,079 and spends about $43,660 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5739 Myron Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5739 Myron Rd include Central Middle School, Edison Elementary School, and Port Huron High School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 5739 Myron Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5739 Myron Rd is about 24.2 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5739 Myron Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7936 Butternut Drive,
$766,900 House For Sale
8309 LAKESHORE Road,
$468,000 House For Sale
8511 Cribbins Road,
$109,900 House For Sale
$359,900 House For Sale
$189,900 House For Sale
$49,000 House For Sale
$174,900 House For Sale
4169 Old Forge,
$232,900 House For Sale
4047 Stoney Creek Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Middle School||6-8||810||41||19.7||10.84 mi|
|Edison Elementary School||K-5||469||23.5||19.9||8.45 mi|
|Port Huron High School||9-12||1,311||65.5||20||11.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.