1854 S Kay Dr,
Kaysville, UT 84037
- 5 Beds
- 2,153 sqft
Est. Value* : $458,800
- 5 Beds
1854 S Kay Dr is a single family home in Kaysville, UT. This home was built in 2000 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,153 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $458,800. Frequently asked questions about 1854 S Kay Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1854 S Kay Dr is located in a community that is home to 24,736 residents, which has increased by 37% since 2000. 88.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1854 S Kay Dr has a median household income of $65,427 and spends about $51,411 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1854 S Kay Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1854 S Kay Dr include Centennial Junior High, Davis High, and Endeavour School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 1854 S Kay Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1854 S Kay Dr is about 23.0 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 8.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1854 S Kay Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
148 E 1100 S,
$369,900 House For Sale
2039 W Ranch Rd,
$415,000 House For Sale
794 W Lupine Way N,
$289,900 House For Sale
584 S 300 E,
$379,000 House For Sale
1473 Mirabella Way,
$481,099 House For Sale
445 S 925 E,
$380,000 House For Sale
1643 E Jost Rd S,
$385,000 House For Sale
150 E 600 N Unit 3,
$360,000 House For Sale
670 N Liston Cir,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Centennial Junior High||7-9||1,507||42.7||35.2||2.06 mi|
|Davis High||10-12||2,591||84.5||30.6||2.02 mi|
|Endeavour School||K-6||891||37||24||0.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.