1108 Springfield Dr,
Athens, TN 37303
- 1,813 sqft
Est. Value* : $303,700
- 1,813 sqft
1108 Springfield Dr is a single family home in Athens, TN. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 1,813 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 11/2/2017, this property sold for $365,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $303,700. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Springfield Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Springfield Dr is located in a community that is home to 22,897 residents, which has increased by 14.5% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Springfield Dr has a median household income of $37,006 and spends about $35,371 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Springfield Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Springfield Dr include Athens City Middle School, and Ingleside Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (550 for Math and 544 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 1108 Springfield Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Springfield Dr is about 34.4 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Springfield Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1112 Springfield Drive,
$545,000 For Sale
506 Gettys Lane,
$325,000 For Sale
207 Cawana Street,
$129,900 For Sale
502 Lynn Avenue,
$157,000 For Sale
1036 Jones St,
$127,900 For Sale
212 Blount Street,
$119,500 For Sale
1008 Moore Street,
$136,000 For Sale
511 Ingleside Avenue,
$174,900 For Sale
390 Highway 307,
$149,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Athens City Middle School||6-8||481||30||16||1.94 mi|
|Ingleside Elementary||PK-2||349||24||14.5||0.6 mi|
|North City Elementary||3-5||249||16.5||15||1.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.