1109 Caprice St,
Church Hill, TN 37642
- 1,286 sqft
Est. Value* : $132,100
- 1,286 sqft
1109 Caprice St is a single family home in Church Hill, TN. This home was built in 1978 and includes two bathrooms and 1,286 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $132,100. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Caprice St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Caprice St is located in a community that is home to 12,977 residents, which has increased by 15.9% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Caprice St has a median household income of $38,305 and spends about $36,241 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Caprice St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Caprice St include Surgoinsville Elementary, Surgoinsville Middle School, and Volunteer High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.2% of the residents near 1109 Caprice St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Caprice St is about 35.1 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 15.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Caprice St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
606 Main Boulevard,
$167,900 For Sale
448 Goshen Valley Road,
$412,500 For Sale
355 Roller Street,
$144,900 For Sale
209 Hunt Ave,
$129,900 For Sale
114 Henderson Street,
$74,900 For Sale
870 Ashley Meadows,
$270,000 For Sale
154 Regency Dr,
$169,900 For Sale
1017 Independence Avenue,
$295,000 For Sale
159 Pond Rd,
$279,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Surgoinsville Elementary||PK-4||365||29||12.5||6.21 mi|
|Surgoinsville Middle School||5-8||330||22.5||14.6||6.06 mi|
|Volunteer High School||9-12||1,161||62.5||18.5||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.