35 Delano St,
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- 6 Beds
- 3,000 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 6 Beds
- 3,000 sqft
35 Delano St is a multi-family home in Poughkeepsie, NY. This home was built in 1870 and includes six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,000 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 35 Delano St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 35 Delano St is located in a community that is home to 40,676 residents, which has decreased by -1.4% since 2000. 64.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 35 Delano St has a median household income of $56,299 and spends about $46,225 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 35 Delano St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15%, which is higher than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 994.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 35 Delano St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 35 Delano St is about 21.8 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 47.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 35 Delano St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$189,900 House For Sale
4600 WINTERBROOK CT,
$850,000 House For Sale
246 CHURCH ST,
$150,000 House For Sale
160 Academy Street #5N,
$85,000 House For Sale
4 Fairmont Street,
$269,000 House For Sale
16 Marshall Street,
$187,500 House For Sale
2 Livingston Street,
$550,000 House For Sale
10 Talmadge Street,
$235,000 House For Sale
314 CHURCH ST,
$219,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.