14108 Lincolnshire Ct,
Tampa, FL 33626
- 4 Beds
- 2,685 sqft
Est. Value* : $483,000
- 4 Beds
- 2,685 sqft
14108 Lincolnshire Ct is a single family home in Tampa, FL. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,685 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $483,000. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Lincolnshire Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Lincolnshire Ct is located in a community that is home to 3,272 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (21.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Lincolnshire Ct has a median household income of $63,262 and spends about $50,522 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Lincolnshire Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Lincolnshire Ct include Bryant Elementary School, and Farnell Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 71.7% of the residents near 14108 Lincolnshire Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Lincolnshire Ct is about 63.6 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Lincolnshire Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14313 Sky Flower Lane,
$385,000 For Sale
12901 Framingham Court,
$500,000 For Sale
13223 Royal George Avenue,
$385,000 For Sale
13210 ROYAL GEORGE AVENUE,
$370,000 For Sale
12755 Aston Creek Dr,
$325,000 For Sale
12512 LEATHERLEAF DRIVE,
$420,000 For Sale
12147 BISHOPSFORD DRIVE,
$340,000 For Sale
12106 San Chaliford Ct,
$735,000 For Sale
11921 Northumberland Drive,
$427,700 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bryant Elementary School||PK-5||971||66||14.7||0.7 mi|
|Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School||K-5||114||9||12.6||13.66 mi|
|Farnell Middle School||6-8||1,216||66||18.4||0.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.