15 Homestead Rd,
Gillette, NJ 07933
- 1,680 sqft
Est. Value* : $540,500
15 Homestead Rd is a single family home in Gillette, NJ. This home was built in 1977 and includes 1,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $540,500. Frequently asked questions about 15 Homestead Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15 Homestead Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,897 residents, which has increased by 10.4% since 2000. 80.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15 Homestead Rd has a median household income of $128,635 and spends about $82,544 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15 Homestead Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15 Homestead Rd include Central Middle School, and Gillette Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1075 (549 for Math and 526 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 77.7% of the residents near 15 Homestead Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15 Homestead Rd is about 29.8 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15 Homestead Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26 Hickory Tavern Road,
$350,000 House For Sale
84 Preston Drive,
$469,900 House For Sale
84 Preston Drive,
$449,900 House For Sale
280 Tanglewood Trail,
$640,000 House For Sale
611 Long Hill Road,
$600,000 House For Sale
65 New Vernon Rd,
$352,500 House For Sale
131 Cottage Place West,
$695,000 House For Sale
491 Valley Road,
$999,999 House For Sale
72 Apple Hill Drive,
$1,025,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Middle School||6-8||271||29.2||9.2||2.22 mi|
|Gillette Elementary School||PK-1||225||14.7||15.2||1.34 mi|
|Millington Elementary School||2-5||353||33.8||10.4||3.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.