5622 165th Ln SW,
Rochester, WA 98579
- 3 Beds
- 2,658 sqft
Est. Value* : $643,700
- 3 Beds
- 2,658 sqft
5622 165th Ln SW is a single family home in Rochester, WA. This home was built in 2008 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,658 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $643,700. Frequently asked questions about 5622 165th Ln SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5622 165th Ln SW is located in a community that is home to 8,342 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5622 165th Ln SW has a median household income of $43,008 and spends about $38,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5622 165th Ln SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5622 165th Ln SW include Parkside Elementary, and Tenino High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1015 (510 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 5622 165th Ln SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5622 165th Ln SW is about 28.0 degrees in January and 70.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5622 165th Ln SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12514 Champion Drive SW,
$499,500 House For Sale
4 - 4 xB Wigley Road,
$225,000 House For Sale
810 Pheasant Road,
$299,000 House For Sale
20116 Bucoda Highway SW,
$425,000 House For Sale
3123 Cooks Hill Road,
$149,000 House For Sale
818 N Gold Street,
$130,000 House For Sale
105 Carl Sandburg Drive,
$329,900 House For Sale
808 W Pear Street,
$420,000 House For Sale
513 S King Street,
$359,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Parkside Elementary||K-2||322||17.5||18.4||7.15 mi|
|Tenino Elementary School||3-5||287||15.9||17.9||7.19 mi|
|Tenino High School||9-12||369||20.1||18.3||6.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.95|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.