1354 Vallejo Mills St,
Chula Vista, CA 91913
- 4 Beds
- 1,873 sqft
Est. Value* : $624,000
- 4 Beds
- 1,873 sqft
1354 Vallejo Mills St is a single family home in Chula Vista, CA. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,873 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $624,000. Frequently asked questions about 1354 Vallejo Mills St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1354 Vallejo Mills St is located in a community that is home to 13,956 residents, which has increased by 44% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1354 Vallejo Mills St has a median household income of $88,869 and spends about $64,243 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1354 Vallejo Mills St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1354 Vallejo Mills St include McMillin (Corky) Elementary, Olympian High, and Rancho del Rey Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (490 for Math and 477 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 69.0% of the residents near 1354 Vallejo Mills St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1354 Vallejo Mills St is about 37.7 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1354 Vallejo Mills St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1363 Sutter Buttes Street,
$569,000 House For Sale
1328 Wooden Valley St,
$589,000 House For Sale
1667 Falcon Peak Street,
$615,000 House For Sale
1475 Sutter Buttes St,
$565,000 House For Sale
1563 Solano Dr,
$759,900 House For Sale
1801 Lagrange Rd,
$899,900 House For Sale
1532 Applegate St,
$625,000 House For Sale
1673 Brezar St,
$649,000 House For Sale
1735 Wolf Canyon Loop,
$545,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|McMillin (Corky) Elementary||K-6||845||32||26.4||0.32 mi|
|Olympian High||9-12||2,610||102||25.5||2.03 mi|
|Rancho del Rey Middle||7-8||1,778||72||24.6||1.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.