215 S 11th St,
Wymore, NE 68466
- 900 sqft
Est. Value* : $39,900
- 900 sqft
215 S 11th St is a single family home in Wymore, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes one bathrooms and 900 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $39,900. Frequently asked questions about 215 S 11th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S 11th St is located in a community that is home to 1,826 residents, which has decreased by -5.9% since 2000. 65.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S 11th St has a median household income of $30,665 and spends about $31,713 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S 11th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S 11th St include Southern Elementary School, and Southern High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 215 S 11th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S 11th St is about 22.1 degrees in January and 77.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S 11th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4 Prairie Ln,
$63,500 For Sale
538 Peterson - Lot #5.03 Court,
$368,180 For Sale
204 East 10th St,
$318,000 For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
3428 Tree Line Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
8837 Rocky Top Road,
$519,900 For Sale
8901 Rocky Top Road,
$524,900 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Southern Elementary School||PK-6||225||23||9.7||1.14 mi|
|Southern High School||7-12||188||18.1||10.3||0.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.