229 18th Ave NE is a single family home in Jamestown, ND. In 9/24/2015, this property sold for $260,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $254,200.
Frequently asked questions about 229 18th Ave NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 229 18th Ave NE is located in a community that is home to 16,426 residents, which has decreased by -14.2% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 229 18th Ave NE has a median household income of $39,178 and spends about $36,659 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 229 18th Ave NE is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is higher than the state average of 2.6%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is higher than the state average of 5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 229 18th Ave NE include Jamestown High School, Jamestown Middle School, and William S Gussner Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 229 18th Ave NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 229 18th Ave NE is about 8.9 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 229 18th Ave NE resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.