2 Bennett Rd is a single family home in Covington, LA. This home was built in 2003 and includes 1,239 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,500.
Frequently asked questions about 2 Bennett Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2 Bennett Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2 Bennett Rd has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2 Bennett Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2 Bennett Rd include Covington Elementary School, Covington High School, and Pine View Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 2 Bennett Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2 Bennett Rd is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2 Bennett Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.