Off Market

1410 Admiral Woodson Ln,

Clearwater, FL 33755
  • 2,357 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $234,000

  • 2,357 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1952

Description

1410 Admiral Woodson Ln is a single family home in Clearwater, FL. This home was built in 1952 and includes two bathrooms and 2,357 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $234,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln is located in a community that is home to 21,037 residents, which has increased by 2% since 2000. 61% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.22%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln has a median household income of $37,111 and spends about $35,426 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln include Clearwater High School, Dunedin Highland Middle School, and Sandy Lane Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln is about 64.4 degrees in January and 82.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Admiral Woodson Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,357
Year Built
1952
Latitude
27.98
Longitude
-82.78
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $577 $0 $0 $59,639
2015 $591 $0 $0 $58,006
2014 $590 $0 $0 $57,546
2013 $591 $0 $0 $56,696

Local Info

Population
21,037
Median Family Income
$37,111
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.7%
Median Homeowner Age
37.8
Households with Children
61.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.2%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Clearwater High School 9-12
Dunedin Highland Middle School 6-8
Sandy Lane Elementary School PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week