2527 Mohawk Trl,
Maitland, FL 32751
- 4 Beds
- 2,196 sqft
Est. Value* : $448,400
- 4 Beds
2527 Mohawk Trl is a single family home in Maitland, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,196 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/2/2017, this property sold for $475,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $448,400. Frequently asked questions about 2527 Mohawk Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2527 Mohawk Trl is located in a community that is home to 19,803 residents, which has increased by 13.5% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2527 Mohawk Trl has a median household income of $68,373 and spends about $52,881 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2527 Mohawk Trl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 23.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2527 Mohawk Trl include English Estates Elementary School, Lake Howell High School, and South Seminole Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 65.9% of the residents near 2527 Mohawk Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2527 Mohawk Trl is about 51.0 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2527 Mohawk Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
910 Mcgregor Way,
$649,000 House For Sale
2300 Deloraine Trl,
$399,000 House For Sale
2081 Geronimo Trail,
$350,000 House For Sale
2662 Ultra Vista Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
2080 Dyan Way,
$549,000 House For Sale
206 Yarmouth Rd,
$425,000 House For Sale
2900 Sanbina St,
$319,000 House For Sale
1221 Sidcup Rd.,
$279,900 House For Sale
1781 Shawnee Trail,
$429,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|English Estates Elementary School||PK-5||789||64||12.3||0.85 mi|
|Lake Howell High School||9-12||2,182||114||19.1||3.43 mi|
|South Seminole Middle School||6-8||1,140||77||14.8||1.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.