12201 Forsythe Dr,
Austin, TX 78759
- 1,571 sqft
Est. Value* : $353,900
- 1,571 sqft
12201 Forsythe Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes two bathrooms and 1,571 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $353,900. Frequently asked questions about 12201 Forsythe Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12201 Forsythe Dr is located in a community that is home to 38,819 residents, which has increased by 24.6% since 2000. 56.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12201 Forsythe Dr has a median household income of $76,630 and spends about $57,411 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12201 Forsythe Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1062 (530 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 74.4% of the residents near 12201 Forsythe Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12201 Forsythe Dr is about 48.3 degrees in January and 83.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12201 Forsythe Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3604 Palomar Ln,
$385,000 For Sale
4209 Walling Forge DR,
$399,900 For Sale
1901 Esplanade CIR,
$375,000 For Sale
1903 Dauphine Cv,
$299,000 For Sale
1400 Dapplegrey Ln,
$449,000 For Sale
1721 Cricket Hollow Dr,
$417,900 For Sale
13019 Garfield Ln,
$310,000 For Sale
2104 Taylor Simonetti Ave,
$313,000 For Sale
10700 Macmora Rd. Unit #104,
$1,695 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.