1282 Miracle Ln,
Fort Myers, FL 33901
- 5 Beds
- 2,954 sqft
Est. Value* : $613,000
- 5 Beds
1282 Miracle Ln is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1955 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,954 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/6/2017, this property sold for $749,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $613,000. Frequently asked questions about 1282 Miracle Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1282 Miracle Ln is located in a community that is home to 23,263 residents, which has increased by 9.9% since 2000. 54.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1282 Miracle Ln has a median household income of $42,057 and spends about $38,069 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1282 Miracle Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 31.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1282 Miracle Ln include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 1282 Miracle Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1282 Miracle Ln is about 62.2 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1282 Miracle Ln resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1240-1248 Coconut Drive,
$15,950,000 House For Sale
2803 Mcgregor BLVD,
$225,000 House For Sale
2714 Shriver Dr,
$849,000 House For Sale
1561 Lynwood Avenue,
$449,900 House For Sale
1239 Sunbury Drive,
$274,850 House For Sale
1431 Jefferson Ave,
$649,900 House For Sale
1345 Stadler Dr,
$295,000 House For Sale
2656 Cortez Boulevard,
$574,975 House For Sale
1606 Ardmore Road,
$949,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allen Park Elementary School||PK-5||966||63||15.3||0.86 mi|
|Colonial Elementary School||PK-5||800||59||13.5||2.97 mi|
|Cypress Lake High School||9-12||1,631||80||20.3||5.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.