1109 Aaron Branch Rd,
Gainesboro, TN 38562
- 1,928 sqft
Est. Value* : $193,900
- 1,928 sqft
1109 Aaron Branch Rd is a single family home in Gainesboro, TN. This home was built in 1988 and includes two bathrooms and 1,928 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $193,900. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Aaron Branch Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Aaron Branch Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,254 residents, which has increased by 7.8% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Aaron Branch Rd has a median household income of $30,602 and spends about $31,671 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Aaron Branch Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Aaron Branch Rd include Dodson Branch Elementary, and Jackson County High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 71.7% of the residents near 1109 Aaron Branch Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Aaron Branch Rd is about 34.6 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Aaron Branch Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
68 Quinland Lake Rd,
$74,900 For Sale
411 Golden Circle,
$189,000 For Sale
31 Lacy Lane Lot 31,
$19,900 For Sale
53 Bevelheimer Ln,
$475,000 For Sale
90 Nixon Hollow Ln,
6442 Celina Rd,
$120,000 For Sale
133 Water Tank Road,
$489,000 For Sale
2690 Puckett Point Rd,
$89,000 For Sale
2690 Puckett Point Rd,
$129,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dodson Branch Elementary||PK-8||250||18||13.8||5.54 mi|
|Gainesboro Elementary||PK-3||358||26.5||13.5||2.28 mi|
|Jackson County High School||9-12||449||27||16.6||4.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.