11400 Hungry Horse Dr,
Manor, TX 78653
- 1,332 sqft
Est. Value* : $191,200
- 1,332 sqft
11400 Hungry Horse Dr is a single family home in Manor, TX. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bathrooms and 1,332 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $191,200. Frequently asked questions about 11400 Hungry Horse Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11400 Hungry Horse Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,509 residents, which has increased by 16.1% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11400 Hungry Horse Dr has a median household income of $49,950 and spends about $42,939 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11400 Hungry Horse Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11400 Hungry Horse Dr include Blake Manor Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 11400 Hungry Horse Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11400 Hungry Horse Dr is about 46.2 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11400 Hungry Horse Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
18017 Busby DR,
$235,000 House For Sale
18021 Busby DR,
$239,900 House For Sale
14400 Briarcreek LOOP,
$225,000 House For Sale
11507 Melstone DR,
$210,000 House For Sale
11805 Lima DR,
$215,000 House For Sale
11809 Lima DR,
$259,900 House For Sale
17704 Cutback DR,
$200,000 House For Sale
11716 Melstone DR,
$179,900 House For Sale
11712 Briarcreek LOOP,
$199,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blake Manor Elementary||PK-5||672||37.3||17.9||0.41 mi|
|Bluebonnet Trail Elementary||PK-5||554||34.4||16||5.49 mi|
|Decker Elementary||K-5||517||35.6||14.5||4.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.