1108 River Ave,
Celina, TN 38551
- 3,890 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3,890 sqft
1108 River Ave is a single family home in Celina, TN. This home was built in 1942 and includes three bathrooms and 3,890 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1108 River Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 River Ave is located in a community that is home to 4,741 residents, which has increased by 1.9% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 River Ave has a median household income of $31,679 and spends about $32,309 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 River Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 River Ave include Celina K-8, and Clay County High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 66.0% of the residents near 1108 River Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 River Ave is about 35.7 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 River Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6442 Celina Rd,
$105,000 For Sale
272 Joe Watson Rd,
$59,000 For Sale
254 Glasgow Road,
$265,000 For Sale
414 Birdwell DR,
$129,900 For Sale
2641 Goodluck Beaumont Rd,
$429,999 For Sale
824 Roy Grider Rd,
$95,000 For Sale
3052 Tompkinsville Rd,
$70,000 For Sale
11874 Hwy 127,
$150,000 For Sale
1542 Cave Spring Road,
$269,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Celina K-8||PK-8||607||34.5||17.5||0.97 mi|
|Clay County High School||9-12||295||21||14||0.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.