2300 Whispering Wind St,
Fort Worth, TX 76108
- 4 Beds
- 1,917 sqft
Est. Value* : $180,200
- 4 Beds
2300 Whispering Wind St is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1993 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,917 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,200. Frequently asked questions about 2300 Whispering Wind St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2300 Whispering Wind St is located in a community that is home to 30,445 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2300 Whispering Wind St has a median household income of $53,530 and spends about $44,878 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2300 Whispering Wind St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (491 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 2300 Whispering Wind St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2300 Whispering Wind St is about 45.4 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2300 Whispering Wind St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2217 SADLERS CREEK LN,
$270,905 House For Sale
9800 HUNTERSVILLE TRL,
$269,990 House For Sale
9825 CLEMMONS RD,
$242,990 House For Sale
9828 CLEMMONS RD,
$246,990 House For Sale
9824 CLEMMONS RD,
$235,990 House For Sale
9821 CLEMMONS RD,
$241,990 House For Sale
10169 Chapel Springs Trail,
$199,900 House For Sale
10401 Bing Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
2124 BLYTHWOOD TRL,
$260,990 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.