Off Market

255 N Mountain Trl,

Gatlinburg, TN 37738
  • 1,283 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $96,370

  • 1,283 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1975

Description

255 N Mountain Trl is a single family home in Gatlinburg, TN. This home was built in 1975 and includes two bathrooms and 1,283 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $96,370. Frequently asked questions about 255 N Mountain Trl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 255 N Mountain Trl is located in a community that is home to 4,949 residents, which has increased by 53.2% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.29%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 255 N Mountain Trl has a median household income of $45,422 and spends about $40,353 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 255 N Mountain Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 255 N Mountain Trl include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 255 N Mountain Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 255 N Mountain Trl is about 35.5 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 255 N Mountain Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,283
Year Built
1975
Latitude
35.74
Longitude
-83.52
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $511 $0 $0 $25,300
2017 $1,499 $0 $0 $44,275
2016 $1,551 $0 $0 $74,225
2015 $1,551 $0 $0 $76,075
2014 $1,361 $0 $0 $76,075
2013 $1,361 $0 $0 $76,075

Local Info

Population
4,949
Median Family Income
$45,422
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.9%
Median Homeowner Age
43.3
Households with Children
72.1%
Unemployment Rate
5.3%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Boyds Creek Elementary School K-6
Catlettsburg Elementary School PK-6
Catons Chapel Elementary PK-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week