702 Briar Creek Dr,
La Porte, TX 77571
- 3 Beds
- 1,391 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,800
- 3 Beds
702 Briar Creek Dr is a single family home in La Porte, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,391 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,800. Frequently asked questions about 702 Briar Creek Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 702 Briar Creek Dr is located in a community that is home to 37,781 residents, which has increased by 9.7% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 702 Briar Creek Dr has a median household income of $63,153 and spends about $50,268 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 702 Briar Creek Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 702 Briar Creek Dr include James H Baker Sixth Grade Campus, Jennie Reid Elementary, and La Porte High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (504 for Math and 496 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 702 Briar Creek Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 702 Briar Creek Dr is about 39.0 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 702 Briar Creek Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9931 Rustic Rock Road,
$198,550 House For Sale
3800 Pecan Circle,
$115,000 House For Sale
10903 Collingswood Drive,
$189,500 House For Sale
10905 Collingswood Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
2630 Augusta Drive,
$339,000 House For Sale
10929 Spruce Drive,
$224,000 House For Sale
3825 Redbud Drive,
$229,000 House For Sale
146 Bayside Crossing Drive,
$305,000 House For Sale
1211 Mission Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|James H Baker Sixth Grade Campus||6||576||36.1||15.9||0.59 mi|
|Jennie Reid Elementary||PK-5||470||29||16.1||1.21 mi|
|La Porte High School||9-12||2,219||140.8||15.7||4.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.