417 S Loafer View Dr,
Payson, UT 84651
- 1,558 sqft
Est. Value* : $320,300
417 S Loafer View Dr is a single family home in Payson, UT. This home was built in 2014 and includes two bathrooms and 1,558 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $320,300. Frequently asked questions about 417 S Loafer View Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 417 S Loafer View Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,946 residents, which has increased by 35.8% since 2000. 86.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 417 S Loafer View Dr has a median household income of $43,893 and spends about $39,444 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 417 S Loafer View Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 417 S Loafer View Dr include Barnett School, Salem Hills High, and Salem Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 57.0% of the residents near 417 S Loafer View Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 417 S Loafer View Dr is about 23.3 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 65.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 417 S Loafer View Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
513 E 200 S,
$259,000 House For Sale
370 E 300 S,
$185,000 House For Sale
$363,000 House For Sale
695 S Nebo Cir,
$2,430,000 House For Sale
897 S Summit Creek Dr,
$2,873,000 House For Sale
826 S Summit Creek Dr,
$2,667,000 House For Sale
941 S Summit Creek Dr,
$2,385,000 House For Sale
$1,075,000 House For Sale
$989,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barnett School||PK-6||539||21.4||25||1.13 mi|
|Salem Hills High||9-12||1,262||49.8||25.2||2.17 mi|
|Salem Junior High||7-9||1,110||32||34.5||2.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.