215 N Burlington Ave,
York, NE 68467
- 2 Beds
- 848 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 848 sqft
215 N Burlington Ave is a single family home in York, NE. This home was built in 1890 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 848 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Burlington Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Burlington Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,524 residents, which has increased by 0.9% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Burlington Ave has a median household income of $37,637 and spends about $35,804 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Burlington Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Burlington Ave include York Elementary School, York High School, and York Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 215 N Burlington Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Burlington Ave is about 24.2 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Burlington Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|York Elementary School||PK-5||549||40.3||13.6||1.33 mi|
|York High School||9-12||440||28.9||15.1||1.06 mi|
|York Middle School||6-8||255||20.6||12.3||0.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.