14106 Manda Ct,
Odessa, FL 33556
- 2,257 sqft
Est. Value* : $353,100
- 2,257 sqft
14106 Manda Ct is a single family home in Odessa, FL. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 2,257 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $353,100. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Manda Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Manda Ct is located in a community that is home to 10,186 residents, which has increased by 3.9% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Manda Ct has a median household income of $69,725 and spends about $53,749 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Manda Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Manda Ct include James W. Mitchell High School, Odessa Elementary School, and Seven Springs Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.4% of the residents near 14106 Manda Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Manda Ct is about 65.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Manda Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1103 Wyndham Lakes Drive,
$399,000 For Sale
1420 Chesapeake Drive,
$450,000 For Sale
15108 Wind Whisper Drive,
$550,000 For Sale
14633 GENEVA DR,
$274,000 For Sale
7723 Still Lakes Dr,
$1,995,000 For Sale
7537 Dunbridge Drive,
$550,000 For Sale
2551 Delancey Street,
$359,000 For Sale
16307 Ivy Lake Drive,
$569,000 For Sale
19006 Saint Laurent Drive,
$499,997 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|James W. Mitchell High School||9-12||2,173||122||17.8||5.42 mi|
|Odessa Elementary School||PK-5||1,017||74||13.7||1.5 mi|
|Seven Springs Middle School||6-8||1,667||95||17.5||5.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.