4543 Putnam St,
Marianna, FL 32446
- 2,684 sqft
Est. Value* : $59,330
4543 Putnam St is a single family home in Marianna, FL. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bathrooms and 2,684 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/25/2014, this property sold for $24,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $59,330. Frequently asked questions about 4543 Putnam St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4543 Putnam St is located in a community that is home to 11,763 residents, which has decreased by -0.2% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4543 Putnam St has a median household income of $44,003 and spends about $39,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4543 Putnam St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 4543 Putnam St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4543 Putnam St is about 53.9 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4543 Putnam St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4482 PILCHER ROAD,
$60,000 House For Sale
5544 Highway 90,
$75,000 House For Sale
4149 Maybryd Lane,
$227,500 House For Sale
2591 Milton Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
6595 Messer Road,
$141,000 House For Sale
635 Hoosier Circle,
$120,000 House For Sale
25761 NW County Road 167,
$210,000 House For Sale
000 NW Petunia Road,
$25,000 House For Sale
118 Lewis Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.