10880 S Lay Ln,
Foley, AL 36535
- 2,020 sqft
Est. Value* : $107,800
10880 S Lay Ln is a single family home in Foley, AL. This home was built in 1945 and includes 2,020 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $107,800. Frequently asked questions about 10880 S Lay Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10880 S Lay Ln is located in a community that is home to 18,551 residents, which has increased by 20.2% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10880 S Lay Ln has a median household income of $37,343 and spends about $35,671 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10880 S Lay Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 10880 S Lay Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10880 S Lay Ln is about 46.4 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10880 S Lay Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1716 Arcadia Drive,
$225,000 House For Sale
1725 Arcadia Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
689 Beignet Drive,
$214,900 House For Sale
1717 Arcadia Drive,
$236,900 House For Sale
1863 Arcadia Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
22363 Miflin Rd,
$285,000 House For Sale
9805 Fairway Drive,
$280,000 House For Sale
1014 Snapdragon Lane,
$295,000 House For Sale
923 Periwinkle Ln,
$280,500 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.