11093 Tullahoma Hwy,
Tullahoma, TN 37388
- 1,384 sqft
Est. Value* : $119,700
- 1,384 sqft
11093 Tullahoma Hwy is a single family home in Tullahoma, TN. This home was built in 1953 and includes one bathrooms and 1,384 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,700. Frequently asked questions about 11093 Tullahoma Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11093 Tullahoma Hwy is located in a community that is home to 24,530 residents, which has increased by 18.4% since 2000. 75.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11093 Tullahoma Hwy has a median household income of $46,718 and spends about $40,869 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11093 Tullahoma Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11093 Tullahoma Hwy include Franklin County High School, North Middle School, and Rock Creek Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 11093 Tullahoma Hwy have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11093 Tullahoma Hwy is about 33.4 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11093 Tullahoma Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
93 Twerp Trail,
$140,000 For Sale
781 Blue Creek Road,
$185,000 For Sale
220 Eastbrook Rd,
$329,900 For Sale
316 Mckinney St,
$249,900 For Sale
2663 Eastbrook Rd,
$119,900 For Sale
1 tract Linkside Drive,
$219,900 For Sale
1840 Lockmiller Rd,
$330,000 For Sale
81 Summerset Place,
$199,900 For Sale
5218 Old Tullahoma Rd,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Franklin County High School||9-12||1,461||81.5||17.9||10.42 mi|
|North Middle School||6-8||666||40||16.6||8.02 mi|
|Rock Creek Elementary||PK-5||363||26||13.9||3.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.