1108 Powder Branch Rd,
Elizabethton, TN 37643
- 1,356 sqft
Est. Value* : $116,600
- 1,356 sqft
1108 Powder Branch Rd is a single family home in Elizabethton, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes two bathrooms and 1,356 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 2/19/2019, this property sold for $190,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $116,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Powder Branch Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Powder Branch Rd is located in a community that is home to 33,551 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Powder Branch Rd has a median household income of $35,070 and spends about $34,280 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Powder Branch Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Powder Branch Rd include Central Elementary, and Cloudland High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 1108 Powder Branch Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Powder Branch Rd is about 38.0 degrees in January and 79.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Powder Branch Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
133 Wedgewood Circle,
$300,000 House For Sale
1530 Powder Branch Road,
$439,900 House For Sale
1462 Milligan Highway,
$99,000 House For Sale
3313 Martindale Drive,
$219,900 House For Sale
424 Eisenhower St,
$549,500 House For Sale
652 Laurels Road,
$410,000 House For Sale
609 Southview Drive,
$184,900 House For Sale
00 Charles Smith Rd,
$39,900 House For Sale
1180 Dry Creek Road,
$124,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Elementary||PK-8||280||24||11.6||2.21 mi|
|Cloudland Elementary School||PK-6||320||25||12.8||13.67 mi|
|Cloudland High School||7-12||337||31||10.8||13.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.