2580 S Parkside Ct,
New Berlin, WI 53151
- 4 Beds
- 2,099 sqft
Est. Value* : $311,300
- 4 Beds
- 2,099 sqft
2580 S Parkside Ct is a single family home in New Berlin, WI. This home was built in 1973 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,099 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $311,300. Frequently asked questions about 2580 S Parkside Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2580 S Parkside Ct is located in a community that is home to 32,374 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2580 S Parkside Ct has a median household income of $74,727 and spends about $56,711 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2580 S Parkside Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2580 S Parkside Ct include New Berlin Middle/High, and Poplar Creek Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 2580 S Parkside Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2580 S Parkside Ct is about 16.3 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2580 S Parkside Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2515 S Parkside Dr,
$299,900 House For Sale
14720 W Honey Ln,
$359,900 House For Sale
14236 W Crest View Dr,
$349,900 House For Sale
14701 W Gatewood Ct,
$297,000 House For Sale
14340 W Fieldpointe Dr,
$444,900 House For Sale
3178 S 146th St,
$279,900 House For Sale
15745 W Blue Jay Cir,
$249,900 House For Sale
13720 W Park Ave,
$324,900 House For Sale
1715 S Berlin Ave,
$299,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|New Berlin Middle/High||7-12||1,131||73.9||15.3||2.44 mi|
|Poplar Creek Elementary||PK-6||440||29.5||14.8||1.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.