22685 Highway 31,
Evergreen, AL 36401
- 2,044 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2,044 sqft
22685 Highway 31 is a single family home in Evergreen, AL. This home was built in 1939 and includes one bathrooms and 2,044 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 22685 Highway 31 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 22685 Highway 31 is located in a community that is home to 8,492 residents, which has decreased by -2.5% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 22685 Highway 31 has a median household income of $27,828 and spends about $29,970 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 22685 Highway 31 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 22685 Highway 31 include Evergreen Elementary School, Hillcrest High School, and Thurgood Marshall Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 64.6% of the residents near 22685 Highway 31 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 22685 Highway 31 is about 47.0 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 22685 Highway 31 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
136 N Garland Road,
$50,000 For Sale
2969 Shows Road,
$285,000 For Sale
31812 County Road 107,
$17,900 For Sale
28882 Ealum Mill Road,
$169,900 For Sale
24882 Plywood Mill Rd,
$225,000 For Sale
26618 Bridge Lane,
$300,000 For Sale
12541 Timberlake Court,
$168,000 For Sale
266 A D Clark Rd.,
$39,500 For Sale
207 Packer Ave.,
$63,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Evergreen Elementary School||PK-5||400||29||13.7||8.56 mi|
|Hillcrest High School||9-12||358||9||39.7||6.45 mi|
|Thurgood Marshall Middle School||6-8||158||8||19.7||7.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.