Off Market

12418 Mesa Vista Pl,

San Diego, CA 92131
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,924 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $816,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,924 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

12418 Mesa Vista Pl is a single family home in San Diego, CA. This home includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,924 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 4/4/2016, this property sold for $655,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $816,300. Frequently asked questions about 12418 Mesa Vista Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 12418 Mesa Vista Pl is located in a community that is home to 22,187 residents, which has increased by 26.8% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.25%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12418 Mesa Vista Pl has a median household income of $134,418 and spends about $85,160 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12418 Mesa Vista Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 12418 Mesa Vista Pl include Home & Hosp/Transition Support, Jerabek Elementary, and Marshall Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (561 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 74.5% of the residents near 12418 Mesa Vista Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12418 Mesa Vista Pl is about 43.2 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12418 Mesa Vista Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,924
Latitude
32.92
Longitude
-117.06
Heating
NONE
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
4/4/2016 $655,000 Sold
6/27/2019 $799,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $8,143 $0 $0 $681,460
2017 $7,977 $0 $0 $668,099
2016 $6,558 $0 $0 $541,126
2015 $6,459 $0 $0 $532,999
2014 $6,158 $0 $0 $522,559

Local Info

Population
22,187
Median Family Income
$134,418
Graduate Degree Percentile
21.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.7
Households with Children
79.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Home & Hosp/Transition Support   K-12
Jerabek Elementary K-5
Marshall Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!