Off Market

8500 NE 88th St,

Vancouver, WA 98662
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,080 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $383,500

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,080 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1954

Description

8500 NE 88th St is a single family home in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 1954 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,080 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. In 6/9/2017, this property sold for $355,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $383,500. Frequently asked questions about 8500 NE 88th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8500 NE 88th St is located in a community that is home to 25,953 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8500 NE 88th St has a median household income of $56,533 and spends about $46,642 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8500 NE 88th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 8500 NE 88th St include Glenwood Heights Primary, Laurin Middle School, and Prairie High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (520 for Math and 528 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.2% of the residents near 8500 NE 88th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8500 NE 88th St is about 37.7 degrees in January and 66.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8500 NE 88th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,080
Year Built
1954
Latitude
45.69
Longitude
-122.59
Cooling
SINGLE

Price History

Date Price Event
6/9/2017 $355,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $4,113 $0 $0 $322,227
2016 $3,560 $0 $0 $290,972
2015 $3,042 $0 $0 $242,772
2013 $2,916 $0 $0 $198,941

Local Info

Population
25,953
Median Family Income
$56,533
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.6%
Median Homeowner Age
34.3
Households with Children
76.1%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Glenwood Heights Primary PK-4
Laurin Middle School 5-8
Prairie High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!