19290 N 3rd St,
Covington, LA 70433
Est. Value* : $490,000
19290 N 3rd St is a single family home in Covington, LA. In 3/7/2019, this property sold for $995,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $490,000. Frequently asked questions about 19290 N 3rd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19290 N 3rd St is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19290 N 3rd St has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19290 N 3rd St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19290 N 3rd St include Covington High School, E. E. Lyon Elementary School, and Pine View Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 19290 N 3rd St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19290 N 3rd St is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19290 N 3rd St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
458 Jj Lane,
$232,500 House For Sale
207 S MADISON Street,
$949,000 House For Sale
322 W 26TH Avenue,
$265,000 House For Sale
19335 11TH Avenue,
$174,000 House For Sale
4048 MONARCH Lane,
$398,000 House For Sale
4032 MONARCH Lane,
$378,000 House For Sale
2009 BEGUE Lane,
$369,000 House For Sale
1245 ABITA RIVER Drive,
$384,900 House For Sale
4029 MONARCH Lane,
$305,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Covington High School||9-12||1,552||78.1||19.8||3.03 mi|
|E. E. Lyon Elementary School||PK-3||593||39.2||15.1||1.71 mi|
|Pine View Middle School||4-6||719||36.3||19.7||1.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.