Off Market

11095 Macedonia Rd,

Brighton, TN 38011
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,393 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $158,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,393 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1978

Description

11095 Macedonia Rd is a single family home in Brighton, TN. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,393 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $158,800. Frequently asked questions about 11095 Macedonia Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11095 Macedonia Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,588 residents, which has increased by 34.7% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.87%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11095 Macedonia Rd has a median household income of $42,724 and spends about $38,827 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11095 Macedonia Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 11095 Macedonia Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11095 Macedonia Rd is about 34.3 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11095 Macedonia Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,393
Year Built
1978
Latitude
35.38
Longitude
-89.69
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,445 $0 $0 $35,175
2017 $1,455 $0 $0 $35,175

Local Info

Population
7,588
Median Family Income
$42,724
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.5%
Median Homeowner Age
33.2
Households with Children
81.7%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week