1108 Riverside Dr,
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- 672 sqft
Est. Value* : $129,900
- 672 sqft
1108 Riverside Dr is a single family home in Murfreesboro, TN. This home was built in 1948 and includes one bathrooms and 672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and floor / wall furnace heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $129,900. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Riverside Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Riverside Dr is located in a community that is home to 47,026 residents, which has increased by 23.6% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Riverside Dr has a median household income of $58,570 and spends about $47,527 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Riverside Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Riverside Dr include Mitchell-Neilson Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 1108 Riverside Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Riverside Dr is about 36.0 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Riverside Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1112 Peachtree St,
$279,900 For Sale
702 Peachtree St,
$187,000 For Sale
614 Elliott Dr,
$239,900 For Sale
822 N N Church St,
$479,900 For Sale
2433 Snyder Ct,
$235,000 For Sale
1438 Twin Feather Drive,
$344,900 For Sale
627 E Sevier St,
$164,900 For Sale
3705 Gazebo Park Dr,
$299,000 For Sale
1322 Sycamore Dr.,
$259,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mitchell-Neilson Elementary||PK-6||774||48.6||15.9||0.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.